IntelliShift Data Analysis Studio
- The IntelliShift Data Analysis Studio is the next generation of Silent Passenger Report that was previously delivered through the On-Demand Reports. The Data Analysis Studio utilizes Snowflake as the data aggregation platform and supports the generation of data for extended periods of time, the ability to display data in either Metric or standard U.S. units of measure and exporting data in multiple formats for further analysis beyond what is supported within the IntelliShift platform.
Click Here to Learn to Learn more about IntelliShift's Data Analysis Studio
Hours of Service Module:
- SP Logbook Mobile App- When within Inspection Mode of the SP Logbook App at a Road-Side Inspection an operator can submit all driver logs within the current cycle without having to submit individual driver logs to the FMCSA.
Feel Free to Download the latest version of the SP Logbook App
- IntelliShift Hours of Service - Within IntelliShift Hours of Service Dashboard, Users are provided with a new method to submit driver log. The goal is to provide users with the ability to streamline the Driver Log submission process for Internal audits. IntelliShift users will be able to Select as many operators as requested from the FMCSA and choose up to the last 6 months of driver logs to be submitted within a single submission. No Longer having to submit individual driver logs per driver.
Click Here to Learn more about the Hours of Service Changes within IntelliShift
Fleet IQ App Enhancement:
- Enhanced the Fleet IQ module to a modern UI and improved overall performance through the implementation of Snowflake analytic tools. Fleet IQ now supports a customizable dashboard system where users can create or modify existing dashboards by selecting what widgets should display on each dashboard. When editing a dashboard, users configure their dashboards by using a ‘Drag and Drop’ approach. Support was added to allow widgets from any pre-existing dashboard to be used in conjunction with any widget from other dashboards. All existing Fleet IQ dashboards have been updated in the latest version.
- Added Two New Widgets and a new Global Dashboard: The ‘Asset Utilization by Branch’ dashboard is new with this release and includes two new widgets to display overall asset usage on a branch by branch comparison.
- The Legacy Fleet IQ and Event Map pages have been moved under the SilentPassenger Report menu.
Click Here to Learn all about the Enhanced Fleet IQ Module within IntelliShift
Article is closed for comments.