IntelliShift Reporting Updates
- Real-Time Reports updated to On Demand Reports
- Legacy version of On Demand Reports has been Removed
- MPG Report has been updated to Asset Fuel Consumption Report
- Now supporting for Metric values
IntelliShift Hours of Service Updates
- IntelliShift releases a business flow to prompt users to perform Pre & Post Trip inspections on their asset.
- User Interface update to assist operators in making edits to their driver logs within the SP Logbook App
- Improved Logic on DVIR's to ensure that they are assigned to the correct driver log within IntelliShift. This update particularly help for better visibility of organizations who's operators shift extends between two physical days.
- Implemented updated process checks to better ensure that an operator is pushed to the On-Duty status when they are no longer operating the vehicle.
- Optimized the SP Logbook application within the Operating System to make it a higher priority that the SP Logbook application stays the top priority to prevent bringing users back to login screen after extended non-utilization.
**These features do need to have the latest version of SP Logbook(1.9.5)
Android: Link to Download
iOS: Link to Download
With the April 2021 release of IntelliShift, additional logic was added to the Operator Safety Scorecard logic. This enhancement provides the ability to factor in distance, drive, and stop times in calculating the Operator Scores. Operator Scorecards are now a summarized scorecard based on the number of exception events that occur within the defined period.
- Driver Scorecards have been rebranded as Operator Scorecards following the standard naming conventions used elsewhere within the platform.
- Weighted Scorecards will show scores from 0 – 100 only. Scores can no longer be negative.
- The Operator Scorecard page has been updated to match the IntelliShift theming.
- A new ‘Advanced Configuration’ option has been added when defining scorecards.
- Points are deducted from the overall category score for each triggered event. Deductions amounts range from 1 to 5 points. The default value for all deductions is 1 point.
- Weighted Operator Scorecard are only available within the Data Analysis Reports at launch.
**If you are using Scorecards within Fleet IQ or In the Field, do not migrate an existing scorecard to the advanced logic. In this case, a new Operator Scorecard should be created.