IntelliShift Report Logs provides users to see their delivery status of Scheduled Reports, where as Administrators and Account Administrators are provided with the ability to see all users scheduled report logs within their company.
Accessing Report Logs
- Log in to the IntelliShift platform
- Within the Silent Passenger App, click Data & Reports
- Within the Data & Reports menu click Report Logs
Report Logs, as a Standard User:
As a standard user, the user will be defaulted to a list view of their specific scheduled reports that have been sent to them.
These users will be provided the ability to see the Report Name(User Defined Name), The Type of Report(IntelliShift Report Name), Recipients, the Date & Time the report was generated, as well as the Delivery Status.
Report Logs as an Administrator:
As an Administrator, these users will have access to see Users within their branches, that have and do not have Scheduled Reports. When access the Report Logs as an Administrator, the view will be filtered to users that have Scheduled Email Reports. By Clicking a user, it will display the Reports that this user has scheduled, with the ability to see the Report Name(User Defined Name), The Type of Report(IntelliShift Report Name), Recipients, the Date & Time the report was generated, as well as the Delivery Status.
Tools within Report Logs
- Change View: As an Administrator users can view Report Logs in a Detail or List View. By Default, users will be displaying this page as a Detail view. To change the view, on the top right of the Report Logs page click the Change View button, and select the view you want.
- Detail View: Detail View, displays Users on the Left, and then by selecting a user, it will display the Scheduled Reports Logs for that selected user
- List View: the List View will display all of the users with Scheduled report within a tabular list, and then by selecting a user, it will display their report logs.
- Report Logs Filter
- Within Report Logs, users will be provided with the ability to filter by Name or Email address to find the user that they want to see the report logs for.
- Users will also have the ability to display Users with Report Logs, Users without Report Logs, or all Users together.
Article is closed for comments.