- From the menu on the left-hand side, click Administration
- You will be brought to the Users Tab.
- Click the New User icon(Located to the right of “Users”)
- You can create a new user From Scratch or Copy of Existing User
- Starting from Scratch will require you to manually set all of the user's permissions and system access.
- Copying from an existing user will use the existing user's profile rights for the newly created user.
- Enter the user's Email address, First Name, and Last Name
- Choose the Users Level of Access
- Standard User – This user can be provided access to the platform and its features, however, the user does not get access to the Administrative pages.
- Administrator – This user is provided Administrative access within the platform and can be designated to manage select Branches.
- Super Admin – This user type has full access and is able to assign permissions to other users within the platform.
- Choose the Branches that the user should have access to.
- Lastly, choose the Permissions that the user should have access to.
- Click Create
Please sign in to leave a comment.