Creating an Operator
- From the Left-hand side, menu Click the IntelliShift Administration Icon.
- Once within the Administration screen from the Administration Banner click Operator tab.
- Click the Add Operator Icon
- Fill in the Following Fields
- Display Name – The Name that displays within Silent Passenger for Reporting
- First & Last Name – Legal name utilized for Compliance functions such as SP eDVIR or SP Logbook
- Pin - The pin is a unique pin between 4-8 digits long which allows the operator to sign into various mobile applications such as "In The Field" and "SP Logbook"
- Employee ID - 50 character alphanumeric field for organizations to store internal employee ID numbers for.
- Mobile - Allows a user to enter an operator's 10-digit mobile number
- Medical Expiration - Allows the user to keep track of an operator's Medical Card Expiration Date.
- Endorsements- Check the applicable endorsements for the driver
- Assign the driver to the correct Branch
- Click Create