Creating a Scheduled Report
- From the Top Menu click Data and Reports
- From within the Data and Reports menu, you will see options like Route Playback, On Demand, Scheduled and Logs. Click Scheduled.
- Within the Scheduled Page, it will display all of the scheduled email reports at the top, On the Bottom Left hand corner below the scheduled reports click Create Report
- From the Left-hand side of Create Report will be a list of the reports to have delivered on a regular frequency.
- Choose the Report
- Step 1 of the Report Creation process is selecting what assets you want it to be delivered for.
- Reports can be created for Assets, Operators or by Branch.
- Step 2 would be configuring the schedule, Reports can be delivered Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly and even Monthly.
- Choose the Time of when to receive the report, with the designated Time Zone.
- Click Next
- Step 3 is where the user will Name the Report, Choose how the report will be delivered (Excel, CSV, PDF, Hyperlink) and fill in the appropriate Parameters.
- Step 4 the user will define the email recipient(s) who will receive the report based on the scheduled time.
- Click Finish.