Scheduling Service jobs within IntelliShift's Vehicle Service module provides users with the ability to create service jobs by Date, Miles Traveled, Odometer, or Engine Hours. With the ability to create custom service jobs it provides the user with a growing service application.
Scheduling a Service Job
- Within IntelliShift, From the Left-Hand Menu click Vehicle Service
- Within the Vehicle Service screen, click "Schedule Service Jobs"
- On the Top-Left hand side of the screen expand the branch to see the assets that reside within that branch.
- Select the Asset that you want to create the service for.
- Within the Schedule Service screen, it will display available services between two tabs
- Maintainance Services - Maintainance services are services that are scheduled to be completed by Odometer, Miles, Engine Hours or Dates. For Example: a PM Service or an Oil Change
- Compliance Services - Compliance services are services that are scheduled to be completed by specific Dates. For Example: Inspections or Registrations
- Select the Service that you want to have scheduled.
- Choose how you want to schedule the Service
- By Date - Schedule the Service to be due by a specific date.
- By Mileage / Odometer - Schedule the Service to be due in a user-defined mile or at a specific Odometer
- By Op Hours - Schedule the Service to be due in a user-defined number of Engine Hours
- Immediate - The service needs to be completed immediately.
- If scheduled for Miles / Odometer, Date, or Engine Hours set the Alert Value in Miles / Engine Hours or Days prior. This is the value that will move the Job Status from Normal to Almost Due.
- Choose Recurring and set the value to recur every X Miles, Days, or Engine Hours.
- From the Left-hand side of the page set Alert recipients so users are notified when services are coming due.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save
Article is closed for comments.