IntelliShift's Service History provides historical tracking of completed work orders. Quick viewable information regarding Asset, Labor Cost and, Part Cost details with sortable, filterable and export functions provide the user with the ease of access to identify total vehicle service costs over time.
- Asset Name - The name of the asset that was serviced.
- Service - The service that was completed for this work order.
- Service Date - the date that the service was completed.
- Odometer - The Odometer at the time of service.
- Engine Hours - The Engine hours of the asset at the time of service.
- Labor Hours - Total labor hours needed to complete this service.
- Labor Cost - The cost of labor to complete the service.
- Part Cost - The Total cost of parts utilized to complete this service.
- Total Cost - Total Cost of Labor Cost + Part Cost.
Functions of Service History
- Vehicle Filter - This button located at the Top-Left of the screen provides the user the ability to filter the Service history to a specific branch of Assets or down to a specific asset itself. This provides the user with the ability to find related costs per branch or per asset.
- Show All Vehicles Drop Down - This provides a list view of assets that can filter the Service History page to a single particular asset.
- View Service History - View Service History is located to the right of the Work Order. This provides the user with the ability to access the full work order details for that particular Service.
- Edit - The Edit function provides the user the ability to make modifications to the specific work order, such as changing the odometer at the time of service, Entering in Vendor details and labor cost, as well as even entering in a full list of the parts that were utilized. At the bottom of the Edit page, it as well provides the user the ability to print the Work order.
- Delete - The Delete function allows the user to remove a work order from the service history page.
- Export to CSV - At the bottom of the page on the Orange bar, users can export the Service history details to a CSV format which provides the user with the ability to provide additional excel functions of the completed services.
- Manual Entry - the Manual Entry allows users to manually add already completed services into the Service History for record-keeping. This would be needed to be completed if there was not already a service scheduled within the Upcoming Services.
Article is closed for comments.