IntelliShift's SP Camera application provides users with the ability to view all of the recorded events captured from the IntelliShift Dashcam. As well as the ability to request additional video footage from the camera. Users get access to these recorded events for up to 6 months of recording with the ability to download and save any important video clips.
Viewing Recorded Events
- Log into IntelliShift.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, click SP Camera
- Within the SP Camera Screen, it will display the list of Branches with the ability to search for particular assets.
- Click the Branch Name to display all of the assets within that branch.
- The Date next to the Asset name will display the last time that the Camera had communicated with IntelliShift.
- Click on the asset to display the events recorded.
- The Events are grouped by Date(Users can unselect this option).
- The User has the ability to select the date range.
- Each Event will display the Type of Event that was recorded
- Hard Breaking - The Asset has exceeded the Hard Breaking Parameter causing an event to be recorded.
- Harsh Turn - The Asset has exceeded the threshold set for a Left or Right Turn
- Rapid Acceleration - The Asset has exceeded the threshold for an acceleration event
- High G-Force - The High G-Force event represents a potential collision, in which the asset has largely exceeded the Hard Breaking threshold set.
- The user will get the 3 Buttons to view Recorded Events
- View Snapshots - This will display an image of the moment that the event had occurred.
- Play Video - Play Video will play the 20 second recorded video of the event. (10 seconds pre-event and 10 seconds post-event).
- Download Video - Downloading allows the user to save the individual camera video files to their computer.
Requesting On-Demand Video
Requesting On-Demand video allows users to pull additional footage into SP Camera in which those events will be saved for the 6-month storage period. In order for the video clip to be brought into IntelliShift, the video clip must be on the SD card of the dashcam.
- Select the Asset from within SP Camera
- On the Top-right hand corner of the SP Camera page, it will display "On-demand Video Request"
- Choose the Event Date
- Choose the Event Time
- Use the slider to select how many minutes of Video to request(2 minutes max).
- Fill in Custom Event Type, this will be the name of the Event displayed within the Dashboard.
- Click Get Video.
** As soon as the Asset's ignition is turned on and the dashcam has internet connectivity it will download the custom event to IntelliShift.