IntelliShift dashcam offers the ability for users to pull up a live snapshot of the asset's dashcam views from within the Silent Passenger application. This will provide the user with new Snapshots every 30 seconds of the Road View, Driver View or Both views.
Viewing Live Snapshots
- Log into IntelliShift.
- Click the Silent Passenger application from the left-hand menu.
- Go to Map View, within Map View bring up the Asset Information Bubble.
- Within the Asset Information bubble, it will display a Tab with a Camera icon(image)
- Within the Live Cam tab select to view Camera View 1, 2 or Both
- Camera View 1 - Camera View 1 is the Road View
- Camera View 2 - Camera View 2 is the In-cab View
- The Image Snapshot will be displayed on the screen. Every 30 seconds a new image will appear on the screen for viewing.
** In order for the Live Snapshot to display images, the Asset's Ignition must be on.
** Areas with limited cellular connectivity may cause delays in pulling Live Snapshots.