Route Playback offers a Bread-Crumb Rail of the route of the asset over a 24 hour period. The Route Playback will display The motion events, The Stopped events, as well as any I/O usage. The route playback plots all of the assets telematics data on the map in order so users can see the route that the asset had taken through-out the day.
Running a Route Playback
- Log In to IntelliShift.
- Click the Silent Passenger Application.
- Within the Silent Passenger Application, click Reports.
- Within the Reports Menu click Route Playback.
- Select up to 5 assets to display a route playback for.
- Select the Start Date & End Date - This can be within 24 hours from each other.
- Route Outlines - Route Outlines provides the user with the ability to connect the points between each movement and stop.