IntelliShift's Vehicle Service Application provides users the ability to schedule proactive services as well as create reactive based services. Its priority-based schedule displays the most important jobs at the top of the list, as well as the ability to identify the number of jobs that are scheduled as well for the vehicle to help reduce the number of occurrences that the vehicle spends in the shop.
Utilizing Upcoming Services
- At the Top of the List of upcoming services, the screen provides an Asset Filter where the user will be able to filter the list by Branch and by Asset.
- Asset Name Search - Also users have the ability to search for upcoming assets by asset name.
- Users can sort the list of services by Asset Name, Mileage, Engine Hours, Service, Scheduled For, and Priority.
- Within the upcoming services themselves, users can see a preview of service details containing
- Asset Name - The Asset Identifier that the job is scheduled for.
- Mileage - The Current Odometer of the Asset.
- Engine Hours - The Current Engine Hours of the Asset.
- Service - The specific service that is scheduled for the vehicle (Oil Change, PM Service, Inspection)
- Scheduled For - The Date, Odometer, or Engine Hours that the service is scheduled for. If there is no Scheduled For value, it represents that the job is set for an Immediate priority.
- Priority - IntelliShift's Vehicle Service displays 5 priority Statuses
- Normal - The scheduled job does not fall within the Alert threshold of the job being Almost Due.
- Almost Due - The Scheduled Job is within the user's defined threshold of the job almost being due.
- Due - The Job is currently due based on the exact Odometer, Miles Traveled, Engine Hours, or Date.
- Overdue - The Job is beyond the user's set scheduled parameter of Miles, Date, Engine Hours.
- Immediate - this job does not have a due date as this job is set to be completed immediately
- Recurring - If the job displays a checkmark, it represents that the job is set to be recurring. This will automatically create the next job based on the previous job being processed as complete.
- Number of Jobs for This Asset - This displays the number of jobs for this Asset, When the user clicks that value, it will filter the list of services to that asset.
- Process - This allows users to complete the service which allows the user to record the Time spent, Cost of the Labor and Parts and additional notes for the service.
- Edit - Allows the user to modify the service job to add parts to the job, or additional notes and details of the job.
- Delete - This will remove the scheduled job from the Upcoming Service schedule.
Article is closed for comments.