IntelliShift's Service Setup allows users to create their own custom services for their Assets. This allows them to expand to their own custom service jobs to fit all assets within the IntelliShift Platform.
Creating a Custom Service Job
- Within IntelliShift, Click Vehicle Service
- Within the Vehicle Service screen, from the left-hand side click Service Setup
- On the Service Setup Screen, the left-hand side contains a list of all possible services. Custom Services can be identified as the services with the "Pencil Icon" to the left of the name.
- In the middle of the screen, users can Name a new Job, Enter a Description, and choose the Service Type
- Maintenance - These consist of service-based functions such as Oil Changes, PM Maintenance, and other services whee work would be completed based on Dates, Odometers / Miles, or Engine Hours.
- Compliance - Compliance based serviced are date based service jobs such as Inspections or Registrations
- After choosing the Service Type, Click Save
Editing or Deleting Existing Services
- On the Service Setup Screen, the left-hand side displays the list of services. Custom Services can be identified as the Services located with the "Pencil Icon".
- Editing the Service can be completed by clicking the Pencil Icon to the Left of the service that needs to be modified.
- Within the Edit of the service, the user has the ability to modify the Service Name, Description or the Service Type.
- If a user wants to remove a custom service, the user can delete the service by clicking the Delete button.