For organizations to utilize the Inspect app, the company must first create their Company Pin. Company Pin is a unique numeric value that identifies your company. You can manually set your DOT number as your company pin for ease of use, or choose 6-12 digits as your company pin. This pin is what will allow your operators to sign in with their operator pins.
- Log Into IntelliShift
- Go to Global Settings
- Click the Company Settings
- Within the Company Settings page, Click the Edit Pencil
- Within the Company Pin field, enter a pin 6-12 digits long
- If you have a DOT number, that can be used as your Company Pin.
- Click the green checkmark to save.