Within IntelliShift, Silent Passenger's map view provides users with the ability to view their fleet vehicles and assets within a single pane of glass. Whether providing ease of access to individual vehicles or segmenting the map with SP Multiview to provide the user with a customized map experience.
Asset Information Bubble
The Asset Information bubble will provide users with granular asset details while still providing a full fleet view. Within the information bubble, users can access details like Current Location, Daily Stop History, ETA information, Daily Statistics, and Asset Diagnostics.
Accessing the Asset Information Bubble
- If the user mouses over an asset a window will appear.
- Go to Quick Zoom located on the Top-right of the Silent Passenger App(Located to the left of the User Icon).
- Locate the asset that you want to view the vehicle information bubble on and mouse over the blue info button
Click here for more details on the Asset Information Bubble.
The Quick Zoom tab provides users with the ability to see a list of their assets. Quick Zoom provides the ability to filter and sort the assets by Name, Operator, Location, Status of Branch. These filters provide users with the ultimate experience of optimizing their fleet search.
Accessing the Quick Zoom Tab
- From the Top-Right side of the Silent Passenger App, the users will have an expandable tab, upon clicking "Quick Zoom" the tab will expand to provide the user with the ability to see all Assets.
Click here for more details on the Quick Zoom Tab.
Map View Menu
The Menu within Silent Passenger provides functions to allow users the ability to change the way that the map looks and feels for their specific needs. It provides the users the ability to access and configure Map View Layouts, Display Traffic, Display Landmarks or Geofences, as well as provide the users to choose what Assets or Branches to Display.
Accessing the Menu
- On the top, left-hand corner of the map will be a menu. With your mouse click the menu for the list of functions to be displayed.
Click here for more details on the Map View Menu.
Map View Tools
Map View Tools provide the Silent Passenger users with the ability to configure how they want the map to look, how far zoomed in their map is, or even engage with Street view features to display an on-road like experience.
Article is closed for comments.