Silent Passenger’s Quick Zoom provides users the ability to easily locate an asset on the map, with advanced search functions. Along with providing quick glance datasets from Location, Vehicle Status, Real-Time Temperature, with Functions like Follow and access to the Asset Information Bubble.
Accessing the QuickZoom Tab
- Within any Silent Passenger Page, the Top-Right corner of the app.
- Click the Quick Zoom icon to expand to display the Quick Zoom menu.
- The Quick Zoom will display a list of the Assets that you have access to.
- Asset Name – Find a vehicle by typing In the characters of the asset name. The list will return the results where the vehicle name contains those characters.
- Operator Name – Find an Asset by typing in characters of the Operators name. the list will return the Assets where the assigned Operator contains those characters.
- Location – Enter in an Address, City, State or Zip Code to find the vehicles that are at that location. You can even enter a Landmark Name to find assets at a marked point of interest.
- Branch – The Branch selector will allow you to display only the assets that reside within the branch selected. This will as well change the Map View to only display that Branch (Click Show all to display all branches again.)
- Status – The Status search allows users to display assets within a particular Map View Status. This will filter the results on the QuickZoom tab to show only those assets within that status. This will also change the Map View to only display the assets with that status. (This will update live with new assets as assets change to the chosen status as well.)
- Follow – The Follow feature will follow the particular asset on the map, as the asset is in motion the map will stay focused on that asset keeping it in the center of the map.
- Information Icon – The Information Icon will bring up the Asset Information Bubble.
- When a user drags the mouse over the asset it will temporarily be focused on the particular asset, zooming the map into the location of that asset. Left-click on the Asset and your focus will be made static on that asset.
- QuickZoom provides a high level of data on the assets, it will display information regarding the assets Status and real-time location information.
- As well, if subscribed to our Real-Time Temperature service, the QuickZoom tab will provide users with the ability to see the ambient temperature within the box.
- If assets are equipped with hardware connected to the ECM of the asset, the Fuel level will be displayed within the Quick Zoom window.
- Seatbelt Status - For equipped Assets, users can see the status of the operator's seatbelt when the asset's ignition is on. Green represents that the Seatbelt is buckled and Red represents that the operator's seatbelt is unbuckled. **This feature is a beta release that is still in testing. It is only supported by certain year, make, and model assets. To provide feedback to our support team please create a support case by clicking the "?" in the top right corner of your IntelliShift application.