- Updated Map View page
- Map Menu Moved to Top-Left of Map
- New Multiview Layout Location & User Experience
- Relocated Map Legend
- Quick Zoom Now Available Within All Silent Passenger Pages.
- Updated Asset Information Bubble
- Moved Asset Fuel Level into Zoom Tab
- Redesigned Fleet Status Page
- Moved Map View & Fleet Status Preferences within Profile
- Provided Support for Metric System
- This takes place within Map View & Fleet Status
- New Asset Profile Requirements
- Odometer, Engine Hours Trip Odometer require a Value to Save
- Updated references of Vehicle to Asset & Driver to Operator
- Improved Map View & Fleet Status Load Times
- IntelliShift End-User License Agreement pop-up is displayed for all users upon the first login to the IntelliShift Platform.
Insights into What's New:
- Map View Menu is now located in the Top-Left corner of the map.
- MultiView Layout has been removed from "Menu" and is now available within Map View dropdown.
- Quick Zoom was removed from the left side of the map, and is now available within the Top Right-hand corner.
- As well, now when you are within any Silent Passenger Page you can access the Quick Zoom and Asset Information Bubble
- If the account has been set to view values in the Metric System, All Speeds and distance traveled will be displayed within Kilometers and Kph. This will be specifically displayed within the Asset information Bubble & Quickzoom.
- Zoom to Fleet, Landmark Controls, and Stops Report have been moved from the left side of the Fleet Status page to the Right side of the page to provide a better user experience.
- Updated design of the Fleet Status page to match the experience with the IntelliShift Platform.
Asset Information Bubble
- Updated the design of the Asset Information Bubble
- Fuel Capacity of the asset has been moved to the Zoom Tab rather than the Diagnostics Tab to provide easier access to this important information.
- Within Profile, there is another access for Preference where the users have the ability to control the preferences on how the user prefers their experience of the Fleet Status & Map View pages.
Metric System Control
- For our clients looking to utilize the Metric system for their assets, Within the Map View & Fleet Status pages.