Silent Passenger's Fleet status page provides the users with the ability to see a list of their Assets, Vehicle and Equipment alike within a single pane of glass. Fleet status provides a full list of assets with the ability to see the status of the asset, Its current location, as well as data like Accessory statuses, Temperature, as well as Battery level indicators.
- Magnifying Glass - This will bring the user to the Map View tab, and zoom into that vehicle on the map.
- Flag Icon- The Flag will display when the vehicle is stopped, this allows the user to take the current location of the vehicle and create a Landmark for that location.
- The Pencil Icon - will display when the vehicle is stopped at a current landmarked location. This will take you t the edit landmark screen to allow the user to make changes to the landmark.
- Report Icon - This report Icon will provide the user to see the Stop details of the vehicle for today. By default, it will display all stops of the vehicle where the vehicle had been stopped for 2 minutes or more. This can be changed within the report to look at different Stop Durations or add to the report by select Route, Idle or Geofence options.
- Vehicle Indicators - Vehicles indicated in Red are assets that have the ignition off. Vehicles indicated in Green are assets that have the ignition on.
- Seatbelt Status - For equipped Assets, users can see the status of the operator's seatbelt when the asset's ignition is on. Green represents that the Seatbelt is buckled and Red represents that the operator's seatbelt is unbuckled. **This feature is a beta release that is still in testing. It is only supported by certain year, make, and model assets. To provide feedback to our support team please create a support case by clicking the "?" in the top right corner of your IntelliShift application.
- Statuses - The Statuses that are available within the map view are as well available within the Fleet Status Page. This provides uniformity between the Map View and Fleet Status pages.
- Additional Data - The Fleet status page as well with provide additional datasets depending upon the feature set of subscribed features.
- SP Temperature - clients will be able to see real-time temperature reporting of their vehicles. SP Temperature can support up to 4 zones within an asset.
- Accessory Status Indicators- If subscribed to Accessory tracking, The Fleet status page will display a Red indicator when the accessory is off and a Green indicator when the accessory is On.
- Battery Level Indicator- If your fleet is utilizing Non-Powered Assets, Silent Passenger's fleet status page will display a real-time battery level.
- Power Status Indicator- For hardware that is connected to an asset for power(Vehicle, Trailer, Equipment), Silent Passenger's Fleet status page will display an indicator which represents that the device is not receiving power any longer.
Article is closed for comments.