The Asset Information bubble is the hub for singular asset information at a glance. The Information bubble will provide the ability to display Location Information, Speed, Ignition Status, Daily Activity, Statistics, Alert & Reporting, and even Diagnostic Information.
Accessing the Asset Information Bubble
- Within Map View, you can mouse over the Asset, and Asset information Bubble will appear on the screen.
- Use the Paperclip on the top right corner of the bubble to pin it to your screen. Otherwise, it will disappear when you move your mouse outside the information bubble.
- Click the X to close the Asset Information Bubble.
- Location – This feature will allow the user to create a Landmark or Geofence from the asset's current location.
- Reporting - Allowing the user to run a Stops with Options Report or a Route of today's activity
- Alerts - this allows a user to create a one-time alert on Arrival or departure of a specific location.
- Mini-Map – The Mini Map will allow the user to interact with a map view of that asset(No other assets will not be displayed).
- Location Information – The Location Details will provide the user with the location that the asset is located. It will display the Address or Landmark Name if the location was saved as a point of interest. The Stop Time / Speed Will be displayed depending if the asset is moving or Stopped. If Stopped it will also display the Ignition Status and how long that the asset had been stopped for. If the Ignition is On, it will display the time spent idling.
- Fuel Level - For assets with a telematics device connected to the ECM of their asset, the assets Fuel level will be displayed.
- Seatbelt Status - For equipped Assets, users can see the status of the operator's seatbelt when the asset's ignition is on. Green represents that the Seatbelt is buckled and Red represents that the operator's seatbelt is unbuckled. **This feature is a beta release that is still in testing. It is only supported by certain year, make, and model assets. To provide feedback to our support team please create a support case by clicking the "?" in the top right corner of your IntelliShift application.
- Route Button – The Route Button will provide the Route data displayed on a map, displaying a bread-crumb like trail of the assets activity or Movement, Stops, and even Accessory/PTO information.
- Locate – Will send a request to the device to pull the location on-demand.
- Rapid Update – Sends a request for updated location information every 5 seconds for 3 minutes.
- Stops Report – Will provide report data of the Stops that the asset has made throughout the day. This will provide the user with some additional features like Showing Idle data, and even Route Data also.
- Users can enter an address and get Real-time ETA information to the destination. By setting the departure time, the user will have the ability to get a visual into estimated arrival time with traffic conditions at the set departure time. You can choose to avoid Highways & Tolls as well which will adjust the ETA.
- The Stops tab provides users with the ability to get an overview of the stops completed for the particular day.
- Use the Arrows to transition between days.
- As well users can define the Stop threshold, to look at the stops where the asset was stopped for X or more minutes.
- The Stats Tab will provide the user with the ability to see a daily breakdown of the amount of time driven, Stop Time with Idle time spent while stopped, and the number of miles driven (If the vehicle drove miles between multiple states it will break the miles down between states.)
- The Diagnostic tab provides the user with the ability to see real-time asset metrics. These metrics include RPM’s, Throttle %, MPG, Fuel Gauge, and Engine Diagnostics.
- Engine Diagnostics reads the engine codes through the computer of the asset when the engine light is on, those codes are then sent to Silent Passenger. Silent Passenger utilizes those codes to return a description of the issue.
Article is closed for comments.