- Added the ability for Operator Export within Operator Administration - This will allow users with the User Type "Administrator" or "Account Administrator" to Export their Operators to a CSV file. This export includes:
- Display Name
- First & Last Name
- Driver Pin
- Employee ID
- Assigned Key Fob
Click Here to learn more about the Operator Export
- Added the ability for User Export within User Administration - This will allow users with the User Type "Administrator" or "Account Administrator" to Export their Users to a CSV file. This export includes:
- Email Address
- First & Last Name
- User Type
- Email Verified Date
- Last Login Date
Click Here to learn more about the User Export
Enhancements to Existing Features
- User Experience Redesign of User Permissions - Enhanced the UI to streamline the User management experience. Assign All buttons were added to each feature, and togglable buttons were added to minimize scrolling.
Click Here to learn more about Creating Users
Click Here to learn more about the User Permissions
- Low Power Event added to the IntelliShift Platform for supported hardware
- Low Power represents that the asset is only providing the hardware with less than 10.8 volts.
- Within the Vehicle Event Alert a real-time notification can be sent when this triggers
- A Low Power event as well has been made visible within the Event Report.
- When an asset is representing Low Power, the asset will check in daily to report continual low power.
Click Here to Learn more about Alerts
- Minimum Threshold Set to Driver Scorecard Configuration
- Idle minimum threshold:1 minute
- Speeding minimum threshold: 25 mph
- Speeding over the Posted Speed Limit minimum threshold: 1 mph over the Posted Speed Limit
Click Here to learn more about the Driver Scorecard
- Enhanced Security to Forgot Password process
- Enhanced Find Address functionality for Looking up Existing Landmarks
- Enhanced the User Feedback for Locate Now & Rapid Update on the Asset information Bubble
- Added Rotate and Tilt Map Controls added to the Top-Right corner of the Map View when a User Zooms In
Article is closed for comments.