IntelliShift’s Operations IQ allows organizations to take data points from different parts of the business and build configurable dashboards to gain insights on the interconnectivity between each of these metrics. Such as being able to take Drivetime and Drive Miles of an asset and compare it to the number of Stops made. This can help a business identify if increasing traveling throughout the day results in more stops completed. Or even taking the number of miles traveled and overlaying the total cost of completed service jobs so you can get a cost per mile for maintaining assets.
This Guide covers:
- Permissions of Operations IQ
- Currently Supported Datasets
- Creating a Report
- Adding Metrics to the Report
- Summarization of Metrics
- Managing the Style and Layout of a Report
- Tools of the Operations IQ Reports
Permissions of Operations IQ:
Read – By assigning a user Read permissions they will only be able to see the currently created reports. The user does not have access to create or delete any existing Reports.
All – Assigning a user the All permission the user will be able to create, edit, & delete an Operations IQ Report.
Operations IQ Datasets
Operations IQ offers users the ability to take data points from all of their subscribes applications within the IntelliShift Platform. From Silent Passenger Telematics, Vehicle Service, Hours of Service, Inspect, SP Camera, & Fuel Manager.
- Silent Passenger
- Within the Silent Passenger, users will be able to pull metrics on Asset Activity, Engine Diagnostics, & Safety.
- Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Service offers the ability to utilize metrics on their completed service jobs.
- Hours of Service
- For organizations subscribed with Hours of Service for FMCSA compliance be able to add violations to your Operations IQ for easier ways to see trends in company violations.
- Companies utilizing IntelliShift Inspect for mobile inspections can add datasets such as completed inspections, Issues reported and Issues closed.
- SP Camera
- Providing the users the ability to capture the number of video events captured
- Fuel Manager
- Organizations integrated with a 3rd part fuel data platform, Operations IQ will allow users to incorporate Excessive Fuel as well as datasets of purchases of fuel where the company asset was not at the fueling location.
Creating a Report
Creating a Report within the Operations IQ will allow users to incorporate up to 6 different metrics of varying summarizations from any one of the subscribed apps of the IntelliShift Platform. Users will then be able to define the date range of the report as well as the branches within the organization in which they want to have included within the report.
Managing the Style & Layout of the Report
Operations IQ allows the user the ability to define the Graph Type, Color, Style, and Pattern of each individual dataset. This is an optional part of the building a dashboard process as each added dataset will automatically be assigned a color in the Bar Graph data type.
Click here to learn more about Managing the Style and Layout of a Report
Tools of Operations IQ
Operations IQ allows users to enable a branch comparison, in which users to compare Company Metrics to individual selected branches of their assets. As well, Users to choose to Change their dashboard in to a table view to view a detailed set of just the numbers. Lastly, we will be covering how users can export the data by Asset or by Branch.
Click here to learn more about the Tools of Operations IQ