Creating a Report
Creating a Report within the Operations IQ will allow users to incorporate up to 6 different data points of varying summarizations from any one of the subscribed apps of the IntelliShift Platform. Users will then be able to define the date range of the report as well as the branches within the organization in which they want to have included within the report.
- Log into the IntelliShift Platform
- From the Left App Launcher Menu click Operations IQ
- Click add Report Button
- Add a Title to the report
- Select the set of Branches
- And Choose the Reporting Period
- Custom – The custom date range allows users to display reporting on any date range going back 36 months.
- Previous 7 Days – Displays the last 7 days of data, not including the current day.
- Previous 30 Days – Displays the last 30 days of data, not including the current day.
- Last 3 Months - Displays the last 3 months of data, not including the current day.
- Last 12 Months - Displays the last 12 months of data, not including the current day.
- Click the Save Icon on the Top Right corner
Adding Data Points to the Report
- From the left navigation menu, users will be able to click an app to expand the possible datasets to include within the report.
- Click the Add dataset to add the dataset to the Report.
- Click additional datasets to add them to the report as well.
Summarization of Datasets
Operations IQ offers multiple ways the have the datasets summarized. This is dependent on the dataset selected.
- Count: The number of times over the specific reporting period.
- Max: The largest amount or count of the dataset over the reporting period.
- Average: the Average takes all of the count or amount over the reporting time periods and will return the average of all assets
- Sum: The total number of events, or amount over the reporting time period for all assets selected.