IntelliShift's Operator Safety Module is a additional Safety service offered to organizations focused on increasing Operator Safety within their Organization. Operator Safety Module is a feature of the In The Field app driving gamification to Operators around how their Ranked in the Company Safety and the Top 5 Safest Operators within the Organization.
In This Overview we will be covering:
- Setting Up a Operator Scorecard
- Providing Access for Operators
- Accessing Operator Safety Module
Organizations within IntelliShift subscribed to IntelliShift Safety have access to configure Scorecards. Scorecards offer the ability to be set up for Idling, High Speed, Posted Speed Limits, & Acceleration Settings. Operator Scorecards are Set up by Branch, However, for Operator Safety, it will be based on the First Created & Active Shared Company Scorecard.
To Learn More About Setting up Operator Scorecards Click Here
Setting Up a Company Pin
A Company Pin is how IntelliShift Identifies the Company that an Operator is designated to. Upon First Launch an Operator will be asked to enter a Numerical Company Pin. Within IntelliShift, under Global Settings, Users can define a Company Pin. Please note that this Company Pin must be unique and it is recommended to utilize a Company DOT Number.
Click Here to Learn More about Setting Up a Company Pin
Providing Access to Operators
In order for Operators to be able to access In The Field mobile app will require the Operator to be assigned a Passcode. An Operator's Passcode is a series of 4 or more Digits up to 20 digits.
Click Here to Learn More About Setting up Operators
Accessing Operator Safety Module
- Download the In The Field Mobile App
- Android: Click Here
- iOS: Click Here
- Enter Your Company Pin
- Enter your Operator Passcode
- Once Logged in to In The Field, Click the App Menu from the Top Left
- Within the Operator Safety Module, Operators will be provided with the following information
- Rank: The Rank will display how well the operator is based on all other Operators within the Organization.
- Score: The Score is the score deducted from 100 averaged over the last 7 days.
- Safety Infractions: The Safety Infractions broken in to each category and the number of exceptions per category.
- Leaderboard - The Leader Board will show the top 5 operators across the organization and their score.
- Score: The Score of the Operator within the Leaderboard over the last 7 days.
- Hours: The Amount of Hours Driven over the last 7 days.
- Miles: The Amount of Miles Driven over the last 7 days.
** The Operator Safety Module will update an operator's score every 24 hours.
Article is closed for comments.