- IntelliShift’s Operations IQ allows organizations to take data points from different parts of the business and build configurable dashboards to gain insights on the interconnectivity between each of these metrics. Such as being able to take Drivetime and Drive Miles of an asset and compare it to the number of Stops made. This can help a business identify if increasing traveling throughout the day results in more stops completed. Or even taking the number of miles traveled and overlaying the total cost of completed service jobs so you can get a cost per mile for maintaining assets.
Click Here to Learn More About Operations IQ
New Reports Added to IntelliShift's Data Analysis Studio
- Enhanced Odometer Report
- Landmark Category Stops Detail Report
- Landmark Category Stops Summary Report
- Fuel Card Activity Report
- Geofence Summary Report
- Start & End of Day Report
- Non-Landmark Stops Report
- Temperature Report
- Hours of Use Report
- IntelliShift has collaborated with Ford Commercial Solutions of Ford Motor Company. IntelliShift and Ford are going to issue a joint press release on February 25, 2021.
- This collaboration enables the IntelliShift platform to ingest manufacturer-grade telematics information from the Ford Data Services platform.
- The telematics information is available on select 2018-2019 Ford vehicles, and all 2020+ Ford vehicles.
Its use case focuses on new vehicles that are incrementally added to your existing fleet. The solution does not require any on-vehicle hardware installation (including IntelliShift hardware). If you are augmenting your fleets with new Ford vehicles in 2021 and beyond the solution, you will gain the convenience of eliminating the installation process and a more streamlined onboarding process onto the IntelliShift platform. This translates to no installation downtime and reduction of your timeline for adding new Ford assets to the IntelliShift platform down to 1-2 days.
Click Here to Learn more about the IntelliShift & Ford Collaboration