Real Time Reports within the Silent Passenger app of the IntelliShift Platform provide users with an enhancement over the On Demand Reports of Silent Passenger. The Real-Time Reports brings with an updated User Experienced focused on making reports easier for users to access their data. As well, Supporting field normalization, Metric System, and the ability to update Report Parameters without having to completely re-generate the report.
Please Note: Reports that contained the word "Driver" or "Vehicle" within the name, have been updated to "Operator" and "Asset"
- Stops with Options Report- Displays the time, location and length of stops exceeding the stop threshold(Show Route will show the driving between the stops, Show Idle displays all of the idle events exceeding the supplied threshold, and show geofence will display vehicles stipping within Geofences).
- Speeding Report- Displays the time and location for all speeding occurrences exceeding a defined High-Speed limit or a threshold above the posted speed limit.
- Events Report-Displays the time and location for all events recorded by the GPS telematics device
- Fleet Status Report- Displays the Most Recent information on the Asset, Assigned Operator, Location and Asset Status.
- Geofence Violations Report- Displays the time of any occurrence where a vehicle enters, exits, or drives within the selected Geofence or Geofence Category. As well this report allows the user to set defined speed's to identify assets that have exceeded user-defined speeds within the Geofence / Geofence Category.
- Accelerations Events Report-Displays all hard braking, rapid acceleration, and harsh turning events. With regard to G-forces, our system specifications align with several insurance institute studies. However, each of the assets is specifically calibrated to fall within the specifications of the class of the asset.
- Fuel Card Activity Report- Displays Fuel Purchases by Asset, Operator, or Individual Fuel Card. This report will provide each transaction Date, Location, Product, Price and Quantity along with the Total Purchase Amount.
- Excessive Fuel Report- The report will provide the ability to know if more fuel was purchased than the asset's tank allows. For Example, if an asset has a 20-gallon tank and Mr. Smith purchased 23 gallons of fuel on 01.01.2020, it would show in the report with the asset name, address, and how many gallons were purchased.
- Non-Responsive Unit Report- This report provides the ability to identify assets that are not reporting to Silent Passenger beyond the defined threshold. This displays the Asset Name, Last Reported Date, Last known location, Operator Name, and Branch.
- Asset Location Search Report- Displays the time a vehicle was at a specified landmark, street, city, state or zip.
- Asset Not at Fuel Location- This report will provide the ability to see if a vehicle was not at the fuel station at the time of the fill-up. If an asset shows on the report it will compare the date, amount, product, gallons, fuel location name, asset name, and the location of the asset in comparison to the fuel station's locations.
- To calculate the vehicle not being at the fuel location Silent Passenger looks to see if the asset was within 500ft of the fuel stations address, within 90 minutes of the purchase time of the reported purchase.
- Asset Reconciliation Report- Displays which assets are currently within the selected Geofence/Geofence Category.
- Asset Service History Report- Displays the service jobs of all vehicles that were processed in the Vehicle Service module.
- Daily Mileage Report- This report displays the total miles driven by asset per day.
- GPS Data Report - Displays a report containing the Asset, Operator, Reading Time, Speed, Location, Latitude & Longitude, Event, Miles and Total Miles.
- No Movement Report- Displays the assets that have not registered any movement beyond the specified threshold is days. Days the Asset Name, Most Recent Movement Date, Days Stopped for, and Last Known Location.
- NYS Thruway Mileage Report-Displays the total miles traveled on NY State public highways, separating toll and non-toll miles.
- Odometer Report- Displays the Asset's current Odometer.
- Trip Records Report- Displays the Asset, Odometer At the Entrance and Exit of the State, and Miles Traveled.
- Asset Fuel Consumption Report- Provides the Asset Name, Distance Traveled, Quantity of Fuel Purchased, and Fuel Consumption per distance traveled.
- Travel with Stops Report- Provides users with the Asset & Operator Name. Users will be able to see the Users Starting Locations, Start Time, Travel Time & Distance to their Stop Location(Above the supplied Stop Threshold), Arrival Time to the destination, Idle time and Time stopped at the location. This report will provide a summary per Asset/Operator for total travel time, distance, idle time, and time at location.
Generating a Real Time Report
- Within IntelliShift, click the Silent Passenger app.
- On the Top Banner click Data and Reports
- Within the Data and Reports Menu, click Real Time Reports
- From the list of reports on the left-hand side click the report you want to generate.
- Select the Branches, Assets, Operators you want to generate the report for
- Select the necessary Parameters(Based on the Report)
- Click Next
Tools within the Reports
- Arrows - The arrows that are located at the top of the report allow the user to change pages
- Search Box - this allows the user to enter search terms which will be used to find specific details within the report (ex. Locations) the user can click Find Next to find the next area of the report where it contains the search details.
- Exporting Reports - All Silent Passenger reports can be exported by clicking the Purple export button to the right of the "Search Box". Silent Passenger supports exporting to PDF, Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, MHTML, XML, Tiff File, and Data Feed.
- Refresh Data - The refresh data option provides the user with the ability to refresh the data and pull in any data that may be new from the time when the report was generated(This will only be necessary if the user us generating the report for the current date).