AI Video Dashboards
To provide better visualization details, a new dashboard system was added to AI Video. The AI Video Dashboard contains three distinct widgets.
- AI Video Events by Type – Displays the total number of AI Video captured events for the defined time period. Data is represented as pie chart.
- AI Video Events by Status – This chart displays the total number of AI Video events based on the current status of the Event. Users can quickly see the number of Events that need coaching, have been coached, or do not require a coaching session.
- AI Video Event Trend – This widget shows trends in AI Video captured events over time. Users can easily determine if coaching procedures are having a positive impact on the number of captured events. When viewing the date, users can determine the time period for which data will display. Date Range Options include: Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, and Last Quarter.
When viewed from AI Video, clicking on a field will open the AI Video Events page and display only the data matching the selected content. For example, a user clicks on the ‘New’ column from the AI Video Events by Status widget. When the AI Video Events page opens, only events with a ‘New’ status will show in the grid. Allowing the user to quickly identify videos that require viewing and potentially coaching sessions.
The AI Video Dashboard is built within the IntelliShift Fleet IQ logic. Users of both AI Video and Fleet IQ can incorporate the new AI Video based widgets into the custom dashboards from Fleet IQ.
For more information on building Fleet IQ dashboards, please review the Fleet IQ User Guide (Fleet IQ Dashboards).
Users of AI Video now have the option to set either the AI Video Dashboard or AI Video Events pages as the default landing page within the IntelliShift platform. This is a user defined preference and can be adjusted by each user.
AI Video Events Improvements
- The AI Video Events page was enhanced to provide additional options for filtering data. Users now have the option to filter by Branch, Tag, Period, Asset, Operator, Event Type, Event Severity, Status, Date Reported and Last Activity Date.
- Sorting options have been added to each column header for the AI Video Events page. Users can sort by Asset, Operator, Event, Severity, Status, Date Reported, and Last Activity Date.
- An export function has been added to the AI Video Events page. Users can export the filtered content to a CSV file for further analysis or use in external systems.
- A new layout was added when viewing AI Video Events allowing users to easily navigate between the list of AI Video captured events and the Event Detail. Users can enable this option by clicking the 'Change View' button in the upper right corner.
On Demand Reports
- Additional Revisions to the On Demand Reports workflow for usability and consistency.
- Under some circumstances, users were able to see data for branches they did not have access to view. Tools have been added to prevent this from happening.
- Resolved an issue within On Demand Report parameters for missing Start and End Times.
The Driver Assignment page has been updated to match the existing look and feel of the IntelliShift platform. To match existing naming conventions, the ‘Driver Assignment’ page has been renamed ‘Operator Assignment’. With this update, issues preventing ‘Delete’ from function has been resolved.