AI Video Changes:
- The events page now supports Low, Medium and High severity filters. Only Medium and High severity filters are enabled by default.
- Lane Departure Warnings are now categorized as low severity.
- Lane Departure Warnings will not provide video by default. These videos can be retrieved from the Events page within 14-days of the event by pressing the "Request Video" button.
- While the video is retrieved, the "Request Video" button will display a "Queued" status until the video is available.
- Once video is available for the event, the label will change to a caret (">") icon, allowing users to view the detailed video event for coaching.
- If the video is no longer available from the camera the "Request Video" button will display an "Unavailable" status.
- Events without an assigned operator will now be displayed as “No Operator”.
- Resolved a challenge with “No video data available for this event” not centering.