IntelliShift December 2021 Release Notes
IntelliShift Fleet Maintenance
The IntelliShift Fleet Maintenance application is now available for private beta. This module was designed from the ground-up to be the next generation Fleet and Asset maintenance platform within IntelliShift. With the beta release, users of Fleet Maintenance will have access to the following features:
- Full Integration with IntelliShift Inspect improving the communication process between your field and service departments.
- The ability to create and tracking preventative maintenance and repair schedules.
- Added support for Work Order functionality allowing users to combine multiple service and repair items into a single scheduled event.
- Purchase Order and Shop Inventory support. Giving users of the platform the ability to create a list of Parts and Inventory Location for tracking items and cost used for service and repair events.
- Standalone Assets – Assets within Fleet Maintenance do not require the installation of GPS hardware.
For more information on the Fleet Maintenance Beta process or to express interest in participating, please refer to the IntelliShift Fleet Maintenance Beta page.
- The Handset Enrollment, GPS Data Provide Setup, and Hardware Replacement functions were consolidated under a single Equipment Management menu option.
- The GPS Data Provider Setup page has been renamed OEM Enrollment. All functionality remains the same.
- The Hardware Replacement page was added to provide administrators of the Intellishift platform tools to better manage the self-installation process for replacement hardware. Through this page, organizations installing new hardware due to the coming 3G Sunset will be able to finalize swaps without needing to contact IntelliShift For more information about this process, please review the details from the IntelliShift User Guide by following this link (https://support.intellishift.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415901808407).
Article is closed for comments.