As the coming AT&T 3G shut-down quickly approaches on 2/22/2022, several reminders will appear within IntelliShift to communicate which remaining assets with 3G hardware need to be replaced.
- In Fleet Status, all assets requiring replacement will be shown with a notification triangle next to the asset name.
- In Map View, all assets requiring replacement will show with red text.
- When generating a report, all assets requiring replacement will show with red text.
- A pop up will appear on login indicating the number of assets that require an upgrade from 3G.
- A banner will appear within the Fleet Status and Map View pages also showing the number of assets requiring replacement.
Should you have any assets requiring replacement, please submit the following 3G Sunset replacement form: https://intellishift.com/3g-sunset-request-form/
A challenge preventing WEX transactions from syncing as expected has been resolved. Previously missing data has been backfilled to ensure continuity of data.
The Asset Handling by Branch widget will no longer overlay sorting arrows on Asset / Branch column text
Keyfob IDs will no longer be visible to users without Driver ID permissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.