Once fuel cards start posting transactions, they will be visible within your Fuel Manager Assignments page to assign to either an Asset or an Operator. If you prefer to import your fuel cards prior to their first transaction to speed assignment, refer to the Adding and Importing Fuel Cards guide.
- Use the column headers to sort, filter or search for a specific card by number, name, assigned asset, assigned operator or fuel card account name. Once located, press the pencil icon to edit the card assignment
- Select "Assign To" for either an Asset (vehicle) or Operator (driver)
- Select the Asset or Operator to assign the card to from the drop-down menu or by searching by name
- Set an assignment duration of either "Until Removed" or a specific date
- Optionally name the fuel card
- Optionally add an expiration date to the fuel card
- Press Update to save the assignment