June 2022 Hotfix Release Notes
- A challenge preventing users from adding a Landmark Category has been resolved.
- Clicking Create Landmark from Fleet Status will provide a pop-up to create the Landmark.
- Editing a Landmark from Fleet Status will open the existing Landmark.
- When latitude and longitude are used to find a Landmark, users can now edit the street/city/state/ZIP fields.
- Checkboxes in the Landmarks page will select and deselect as expected.
- When removing a Landmark from a Landmark Category, users will be returned to the Landmark Category.
- An “Add to Daily Stops” option has been added to the checkbox menu of Landmarks for Garmin users.
- Landmarks will show the correct icon on the map.
- Clicking on a Landmark location in Stops Reports will now navigate the user to that Landmark record.
- The Asset Location Search Report will now display a list of Landmarks when “Search By Landmark” is selected.
- The Operator Scorecard Weighted report will no longer return blank pages.
- The Operator Scorecard Weighted report will now aggregate scores by Asset Branch, Operator or Asset (if no Operator is assigned).
- Users will now be directed to Route Playback as expected when selected from the navigation breadcrumb.
- Users can export Issues when Select All is marked.
- Inspection PDF Exports with Details will include comments.
- A cause of erroneous “Asset Not at Fueling Location” events has been resolved.