July 2022 Release Notes
A new template option has been added to create real-time alerts if a required Inspect template has been missed. Set the template to either Pre-Trip or Post-Trip and select the relevant Landmark or Landmark Category.
- If a vehicle departs the pre-trip Landmark for longer than the defined grace period, an alert can be triggered.
- If a vehicle returns to the designated Landmark and does not complete an Inspection within the defined grace period, an alert can be triggered.
A new Missed Inspection Alert has been added to support this feature, allowing a text message or email to be sent if either pre-trip or post-trip inspection is missed.
Filters should now persist on the Events page when navigating between different events or view types.
An icon has been added to the Events page views to clear currently applied filters.
Panic Alarm support has been added for AS 400 cameras, allowing a 10-second clip to be generated when the Panic Alarm button is pressed on the camera.
The Fuel Card Import process has been enhanced to support assignments to either an Operator or Asset, enabling users to mass apply card assignments.
To prepare for Verizon’s shut down of 3G services on 12/31/2022, a notice will appear in the following sections of IntelliShift:
- In Fleet Status, all assets requiring replacement will be shown with a notification triangle next to the asset name.
- In Map View, all assets requiring replacement will show with red text.
- When generating a report, all assets requiring replacement will show with red text.
- A pop up will appear on login indicating the number of assets that require an upgrade from 3G.
- A banner will appear within the Fleet Status and Map View pages also showing the number of assets requiring replacement.
Improvements have been made to the navigation and usability of Landmarks.
Column margins in the Fleet Status page will no longer resize while scrolling.
In the Field
A challenge preventing users from seeing their Operator Scorecard has been resolved.