Task Codes can be created through Fleet Maintenance -> Administration -> Task Codes to add additional context to Work Orders.
Task Codes are recurring services that are completed on a scheduled basis.
Task Codes require the user to fill out the following fields:
- Task Code Name: The friendly name of the normally scheduled service(ex:Oil Change).
- Description: A brief summary that outlines the details behind the Task Code.
- Service Type:
- Maintenance:A task that is scheduled by Date, Odometer, or Engine Hours(ex: Oil Change, or PM Service)
- Compliance: A task that is scheduled by Date only. (ex: Annual Inspections)
- Frequency: Users creating a task code with a Maintenance Service Type, can leverage multiple schedule parameters together. As an Example, a user can have an Oil Change that is triggered by Odometer or by engine Hours, which ever comes first.
Article is closed for comments.