Trouble Codes also know as Diagnostic Trouble Codes, are events coming from your Equipment / Asset(Telematics Subscription Required). Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTC) provide organizations with the ability to be informed immediately on the health of their assets no matter their location. Diagnostic Trouble Codes in Fleet Maintenance allow companies to see the specific code triggering, with the status of the asset's Malfunction Indicator Light. From the Fleet Maintenance Trouble Codes, users are able to Create Issues from these Codes, or delete them if they don't serve valuable information.
- Asset: The Name of the Asset that had Triggered a Diagnostic Code
- Trouble Code: The DTC Code from the ECM of the Asset / Equipment
- Date: The Date that the Trouble Code had triggered as present on the Asset /Equipment
- Description: The Diagnostic Trouble Code SAE description
- MIL Status: Malfunction Indicator Light Status informs the user if when the Diagnostic trouble code had triggered, if the Check Engine Light was on.
- Create Issue from Diagnostic Trouble Code:
- View Issue Details:
- Delete Diagnostic Trouble Code:
Article is closed for comments.